We went to KC over the weekend for another meet. The video clips are below. It wasn't Sydney's best performance, but she recognizes that, and we have high hopes that her meet in another two weeks will be her best one yet!
Shanna's been doing better (although today was sort of rough). She and Syd are going to hang around this week during Spring Break, and I think Shanna is looking forward to having a fun week of doing nothing too important. They caught a movie today, and I think that's the plan for tomorrow, too.
THANKSGIVINGS
THANKSGIVINGS
- Shanna's love of movies. She's always up to a good movie (that she picks).
- Sydney's contagious personality. You can't be around her without falling in love.
- My new video camera that makes it super easy to move video from the camera to the Internet.
- My aquarium. It still looks about the same as it did a month ago, but I certainly have enjoyed having it. I can stare at those fish for a long, long time.
- The rain. I'm really looking forward to this spring to see

No comments:
Post a Comment